SunWest Transmissions and Radiators - SunWest Transmissions & Radiators

Phoenix, Arizona 2 comments

SunWest Transmissions & Radiators 6116 W.Northern Avenue Glendale,Arizona 85301

DO NOT TAKE YOUR CARE TO THIS COMPANY, MY SUBURBAN WAS FIX A FEW MONTHS AGO AND THE SAME THING BROKE ON THE WAY TO SAN DIEGE AND THEY WILL NOT PAY FOR MY $500 TOWING, DO NOT TRUST THEM WITH YOUR CAR.SunWest Transmissions & Radiators ARE NOT VERY GOOD.

TAKE YOUR CAR SOMEWHERE ELSE.

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY TO DO A GOOD JOB ON YOUR Transmissions & Radiators.I WAS LEFT WITH A BROKEN CAR IN A 110 DEGREE WEATHER BECAUSE OF THE BAD JOBS THEY DID WITH CAR

Review about: Transmissions.

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #778964

I don't believe this one bit. I've taken mine and my daughters cars to sun west, and have received nothing but the best service, and they back there work 100%. They are fair priced and were super patient with all of my questions

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #700098

Having worked for about 6 different shops as a transmission R&R man through the years I know first hand how reputable SunWest Transmission and Radiator in Glendale is. I am no longer in the transmission industry and out of the 6 shops I've worked for I will only bring my transmission needs to them. The Davidson's are honest and hard working.

I see this other post somebody says they got ripped off. Well, i find this very hard to believe and nobody is going to pay your tow bill for free, especially out of state. And, I'd wager a service policy with towing and repair across the country was offered. Most all the shops offer the contract with a rebuild.

Anyways, I just wanted to share my opinion. And say it was a pleasure working for Greg and Jerry.